MKL Finance is a trading name of MKL FINANCE LTD providing a financial service.
This website and pages are intended for the information and use of United Kingdom residents only.
MKL FINANCE LTD IS COMMITTED TO DELIVERING THE PRINCIPLES OF THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY
NEW FCA's ELEVEN PRINCIPLES FOR BUSINESS:
1. Integrity: A firm must conduct its business with integrity.
2. Skill, care and diligence: A firm must conduct its business with due skill, care and diligence.
3. Management and control: A firm must take reasonable care to organise and control its affairs responsibly and effectively, with adequate risk management systems.
4. Financial prudence: A firm must maintain adequate financial resources.
5. Market conduct: A firm must observe proper standards of market conduct.
6. Customers’ interests: A firm must pay due regard to the interests of its customers and treat them fairly.
7. Communications with clients: A firm must pay due regard to the information needs of its clients, and communicate information to them in a way which is clear, fair and not misleading.
8. Conflicts of interest: A firm must manage conflicts of interest fairly, both between itself and its customers and between a customer and another client.
9. Customers: relationships of trust: A firm must take reasonable care to ensure the suitability of its advice and discretionary decisions for any customer who is entitled to rely upon its judgment.
10. Clients’ assets: A firm must arrange adequate protection for clients’ assets when it is responsible for them.
11. Relations with regulators: A firm must deal with its regulators in an open and cooperative way, and must disclose appropriately to the appropriate regulator anything relating to the firm of which that regulator would reasonably expect notice.
INDICATION OF BUSINESS COMPLIANCE
MKL FINANCE LTD operates as a Broker and Not A Lender
At MKL Finance we will (NEVER ASK YOU FOR ANY UP FRONT FEES AS A BROKER). We have never and will never pass your details to a third party without your written permission. MKL will look at your application and go though the panel of lenders to find you the right loan that suits your particular circumstance. Moreover, you can be assured that at MKL Finance we will always put you, the client, first and will only offer you the lowest rate that comes up on our panel of lenders. We will tell you how may offers we have, from who and the rates, each lender is offing you, based on the information you submitted or gave over the phone.
MKL Finance is a responsible Broker and will always be committed to that, whilst advocating responsible borrowing by you, our customers. As a responsible Broker, we will take every avenue to verify your personal details after you have submitted you agreement. If we cannot get verification this may result in a delay in processing your application.
Please note that once you apply on our website, you agree that we may contact you by phone or email address provided on your application form. This is to help assist you with your loan or to discuss other goods and services that we may provide.
Second Charge Mortgage from £5000 - £100,000 regulated under the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
MKL FINANCE LTD, Registered in England & Wales, No: 08346439. Registered Address: 242 Archway Road London N6 5AX. Consumer Credit Licence No: 655657, Data Protection Registration No: Z3508144, Anti-Money Laundering 16230
We are committed in securing your personal data by preventing unauthorised access and to ensure the correct use of your personal information. We will not pass your personal details onto a company or third party. This policy applies to both new and existing customers.
How will we deal with your complaint?
- Make it easy for you to tell us about your complaint
- Give your complaint the attention it needs
- Resolve your complaint as quickly as we can
- Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved
How can you complain and where?
If you're not satisfied with any part of our service, you can tell us about your concern in the following ways:
- Contact us by Telephone on 0845 345 4621
- Write to us at: Customer Service, MKL Finance, PO Box 19996, London N3 1XB
- By E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information should not be included in email messages for security reasons.
How long will it take?
We will do our best to rectify your problems immediately. However, if we cannot resolve your complaint within seven days, we will contact you in writing explaining:
- That your complaint has not been resolved yet
- The person dealing with the complaint
- The next time we will contact you
We will keep you informed regularly until we have resolved you complaint. However, your complaint may by complex, and could take longer to resolve. If this is the case and together, we could not reach an agreement after eight weeks, we will:
- Contact you by letter out lining the reasons for the delay and when we may expect to reach a resolution
- Refer your complaint to the Managing Director - who will send you MKL Finance final letter, explain our final position
Service. For more information, please refer to the section on the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Not happy with the way your complaint is handled?
Our aim is to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible and to your complete satisfaction. If you're not satisfied with our action or explanation, you can ask for your complaint to be reviewed at a higher level You can write directly to the Operations Manager at the address shown above.
The Financial Ombudsman Service?
We will try to resolve any complaint the best way we can. However if you are not satisfied with our suggested resolution and the six to eight weeks have passed since you first made the complaint to our customer service team. You can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. If you want the Financial Ombudsman to look into your complaint, you must contact them within six months of the date of any final response.
To contact them write to:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
Alternatively you can phone 0845 080 1800. Further helpful information can be obtained from visiting the Financial Ombudsman website